Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday Night Opry 7/23 & Wednesday Night Opry 7/24

Just in case anyone was interested, of which I know one person was:

Tuesday July 23
7:00: Bill Anderson; Kalie Shorr
7:30: Michael Ray; Dailey & Vincent
Intermission
8:15: Elizabeth Cook; T. Graham Brown
8:45: Dustin Lynch

Wednesday July 24
7:00: Dailey & Vincent; Tony Jackson
7:30: Jeannie Seely; Tracy Lawrence
Intermission
8:15: Kyle Dillingham; Maggie Rose
8:45: Oak Ridge Boys

I guess the Opry hasn't updated their website as of this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always interested in every line-up, nope, no Marty again.

    And I just looked up the Opry website, they have updated it.

    Sure, Sally Williams announces her exit from the Opry & it all goes downhill ... well, I'm just kidding of course, but she has been in this position since 2017, my how time flies. She has been a great asset to the Opry General Manager position & I wish her all the best in her new position at Live Nation. She did a terrific job adding all the Opry members as she did. It will be very interesting to see who takes the position over. I hope it's not Pete Fisher as I know he has left his position at the Academy of Country Music in LA. Not a fan.

    Thank you for posting Byron, both nights look to be really good shows.

    (Jeanene)

    ReplyDelete