Monday, August 10, 2026

Mid-Week Opry shows

Over the past several weeks, Lorrie Morgan seems to have remembered where the Grand Ole Opry House is and she continues her string of appearances on the Tuesday Night Opry. Lorrie will be joined by members Dailey & Vincent, Riders In The Sky and comedian Henry Cho. John Morgan, Annie Bosko, Jake Hoot and Josh Tatofi, who is making his Opry debut, round out the lineup. 


It has been a while, in fact, a long while, since Brooks & Dunn have appeared on the Opry but that changes on Wednesday night as the award-winning Hall of Fame duo is scheduled to appear on the Wednesday Night Opry. Opry members Dustin Lynch and Rhonda Vincent are also on the schedule, as is John Foster, Zach John King, Mae Estes and John Burr. 

By the way, John Foster has appeared on the Opry this year more than any other non-member. 

(Sorry that I do not have the running order for these two shows. I will post if I receive them). 

1 comment:

  1. I'm certainly not a psychologist, but it seems to me that Lorrie Morgan is a lot happier lately. Seems to relish her time on the 'Opry. She even sounds happier when she sings!

    ReplyDelete