Monday, July 17, 2023

Tuesday Night Opry 7/18 & Wednesday Night Opry 7/19

Looking at the Tuesday and Wednesday Night Opry shows, Tuesday looks like a very solid night with members Riders In The Sky, the legendary Gene Watson, comedian Henry Cho, bluegrass greats The Del McCoury Band and one of the Opry's newest members, Lauren Alaina. 

Tuesday July 18
7:00: Riders In The Sky w/Phoebe White, Thompson Square, Kylie Frey, Gene Watson
Intermission
8:15: George Birge, Henry Cho, Del McCoury Band, Lauren Alaina

Riders In The Sky are back on Wednesday night, joined by Mike Snider and Charlie McCoy. Comedian Bobby Bones is back, along with TG Sheppard. 

Wednesday July 19
7:00: Riders In The Sky, Zach Top, Mike Snider, Rhett Walker
Intermission
8:15: TG Sheppard, Bobby Bones, Kasey Tyndall, Charlie McCoy

Tuesday night will be the Opry debut for Kylie Frey while Kasey Tyndall will be making her Opry debut on Wednesday night. 




6 comments:

  1. Did anyone hear what Whisper opened up with Sunday night? I was in the car and at the mercy of AM radio and did not hear until the middle of Still.

    Thanks,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jim,

      Bill Anderson sang "Songwriter's." I really like that song.

      (Jeanene)

      Delete
  2. Byron, this is off-topic, but I wondered if you knew the dates of these Dottie West performances? Sometimes When We Touch - live on Ralph Emery (late 80s, I should think). And, Dottie & Kerry West (son) singing All I Ever Need Is You (Live on Grand Ole Opry).
    Both of these are available on YouTube via ''pistachio king channel''.
    Thankyou in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through the data base that I have on Dottie West and each time she performs "All I Ever Need Is You" it is either with Tony Toliver, or there is no other artist listed, just her name as a solo. So, on that one, not sure.

      As to the Ralph Emery Show, I don't see anything that would help.

      Delete
    2. Thankyou for looking. I did look on the Dottie West Remebered website, but I couldn't find anything. Best wishes and thanks for what you do.

      Delete